Friday, September 07, 2007

Gabe's new bed...

We finally got around to converting Gabriel's toddler bed to a full size adult bed. He thinks he is big stuff now. He decided that he wanted "Transformers" comforter and sheets. Please excuse the sheet over the window and the paint on the walls. There was border and pictures on the walls but as most of you know we are trying to fix the house up to sell and all the painting is next on the "to do" list.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We gave Gabe haircut #4 last night. I really didn't want to cut it but Mike wanted to and he had Gabe convinced that he needed to have his curls cut out again. At least I know that they will grow back every time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just want to brag a little bit on my little man. Last week, I caught him trying to say the "Pledge of Allegiance" but he got shy and wouldn't say it in front of me. Last night, I finally got him to say it again. It's not all clear words but you can definitely tell what he's saying. It completely caught me off guard because I guess I just didn't expect him to know something like that this early. I talked to his teacher at daycare this morning and she said that they say it every day. She said she usually says a line and then the class will repeat it. I'm so proud of him. Here's a video....

2 comments:

Debbie Sullivan said...

Gabe, we love your new bed and the Transformers bed set! You did a great job saying the Pledge of Allegiance.

Debbie & Tanner

Amberleigh said...

Love the new bed! And way to go on saying the Pledge of Allegiance!!