Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Disney/Sea World Trip

We took a short trip down to Walt Disney World and Sea World this past week. Just wanted to get away for a couple of days. It was GREAT!! There wasn't that many people there at all. Here are a few pics.....
Can you tell I just woke up....coffee still in hand!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I swear I almost got whiplash with that crazy driver....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gabe and I in the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gabe let Stitch wear his new hat...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jack Sparro who?????
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes....Mike made me do it too.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Like father like son...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They just had to get matching shirts....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those are all really great pictures, looks like you guys had a great time!