Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gabe's 1st dentist appt 10/23/07

Gabriel had his very first dentist appointment yesterday. He did so good, I was so proud of him. He wanted to hold the suction tube ("Mr. Thirsty") the whole time. He didn't mind any of it until they started doing the X-rays. He was fine with most of the x-rays until they were doing the one where they have to put that thing all the way in his mouth. Unfortunately, that one didn't come out good so they had to bring him back to do that one over again. He was having no part of that. I actually had to help hold him so they could get the x-ray done. After that, he was good. No cavities and his teeth looked great. They gave him a coloring book, a new tooth brush and a balloon in the shape of a sword. He was a happy camper. Here's the link to the picture that I took of him.

Gabe's 1st dentist appt 10/23/07

No comments: